Planning for spring 2013? Try this proven promotion for your group’s fundraising endeavors.
It’s very simple and doesn't require your presence at the event to make it happen. The success of your fundraiser relies on your promotional skills and enthusiasm.
In 2012 alone, Linder's mailed checks totaling over $52,000 to the participating fundraiser groups. Since 2006, we’ve donated more than $390,000!
How it works...
Your group will receive a check for 15% of the total pre-tax purchases made during your selected weekend. Each purchase must be accompanied with a special “Invitation” created just for you. As an example: Joe brings his ‘Invitation’ and spends $256.90 over the weekend. His pre-tax amount was $238.27—your 15% fundraising earnings would be $35.74.
- Pick one of the following weekends offered in 2013: May 3-6, May 10-13, May 17-20, or May 24-27.
- Sign up on-line using the link below. **** Be sure to include the address that the check will be mailed to.
- We will create a personalized 'Invitation' for your supporters and send it to you via email. Print as many as you need and get the word out! Use flyers, post in bulletins, letters, emails, and shout it out from the rooftops! If you need a Linder’s logo for your advertising endeavors, contact the fundraising department.
- Send your supporters, with their invitation in hand, to shop during your chosen weekend. They can shop Friday through Monday at any of our 50+ Flower Marts or our main Garden Center in Saint Paul. CLICK HERE for a map and directions to all of our retail locations.
- Supporters must submit their invitation at the register to participate. The cashier will scan the group bar code prior to ringing up the sale and return the invitation to your supporter. There are no restrictions as to how many times an individual can visit the Flower Marts during your selected weekend, but they must present an invitation each time they make a purchase.
- Checks are mailed in late June to the address given on the sign-up form. Invitations will be available for pick up at our main store in St. Paul until the end of the year.
Linder’s insists upon your cooperation in respecting our customers and other organizations participating by not soliciting at any of our retail locations. We also prohibit our staff from distributing invitations at any of our retail locations. Violation of this prohibition may result in voiding your participation.
In conjunction with this Flower Mart fundraising event, we suggest participating in our gift card program to boost your profits. CLICK HERE
to learn more.
**** If you already have an account for the Flower Mart fundraising
If you are not a current Fundraising Customer: Please CLICK HERE
to download an application and get started today! If your business/organization is a tax exempt entity and you do not to want to be charged tax on your purchases at Linder’s, you must submit a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate or a completed ST-3 form. To obtain an ST-3 form and further information click here
. We are required by law to charge tax
until we receive one of these completed forms.
If you are unsure about your account status or have any other questions about Linder’s fundraising opportunities, please contact Mariah Haugen at (651) 255-0439 or