Welcome to Linder’s Holiday Fundraiser Program for 2013
We would like to start out by introducing Lynn Linder and Anna Linder, who will be your Commercial Account contacts for this year. We are excited to help with the success of your fundraisers in generating money for your organization. For your convenience we have put our Fundraising information and order form on our website. We also have a convenient order form specially made for your sellers to use when taking their orders.
How to Run Your Fundraiser:
We have a few important documents you will need. You can print the forms off our website or send us a request to have them mailed to you. Requests for a price list will be emailed to you.
- Price List – this list will show you the price you will pay for our product, it will also show you how much we charge at our retail store for these items. Our retail prices are a suggested price, you may charge a different price if you’d like.
- Community Order Form - this is the form that is distributed to fundraiser participants. It will be used as their guide to sell the product and has lines for each order. You will notice this form has a blank space to enter a price. The price you enter is the price you are charging the end consumer. The fundraiser participants will then return their order form to your fundraiser coordinator to be totaled.
- Product Brochure – You can print this out from our website to show customers our products for the 2013 season.
- Pot Covers – Pot covers will be offered in three options: green, gold, and “assorted.” If you choose assorted, we will select from a variety of holiday appropriate colors.
- Fundraiser Total Order Form – This form will be used by your Fundraiser Coordinator to plug in the totals for all the items sold through your fundraiser. This form is then sent over to the Commercial Accounts department via fax, email, or in person. The sooner you get your order in the better. Our suggested is the last week in November – the first week of December.
- Delivery - Once we get your order we can setup a delivery time with your Fundraiser Coordinator, this will usually be a one time delivery to your organization. We will deliver orders Monday-Saturday during regular business hours.
Get started by following these steps:
- Request a Product Price List by email. You will need your account name and contact information. (See below if you do not have a current account). Your group can choose what items you want to sell. We provide suggested retail pricing for each item as a guide, you may set your own pricing.
- Print the Community Order Form to take orders for your organization. You will need to fill in your prices and make copies.
- Reserve a delivery as soon as you know when!
- Call 651-255-0439 or email email@example.com
- To help you market, we offer a Product Brochure you can print.
- Collect all of your orders, total them up and print the Fundraiser Total Order Form, to use when placing an order with Linder's.
- Place your order by fax, email, or in person. Please try to place your orders at least 5 work days in advance of pickup or delivery.
Linder's Commercial Accounts
270 W Larpenteur Ave, St. Paul 55113
If there is anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to call, email or drop by. We want to make this a fun experience for all. Happy Holidays from Linder’s!
We understand the unique qualities of your Church account. Some of you decorate your parishes with a designated fund, others ask their parishioners to purchase items and leave them at your facilities until the holiday is over or longer. In any scenario, you can use the above information and forms. The pricing is the same for fundraising or decorating. Click on the link in Step 1 to request a price sheet.
If you are not currently a Linder's client, click here to print a copy of our application. If your business/organization is a tax exempt entity and you do not to want to be charged tax on your purchases at Linder’s, you must submit a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate or a completed ST-3 form. To obtain an ST-3 form and further information click here. We are required by law to charge tax until we receive one of these completed forms.
Thank You for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!