Linder's Plant Guarantee covers all Zone-hardy (Zones 2,3 & 4) trees, shrubs, vines, roses and perennials for two years from original purchase date.
- We will replace the original plant ONE TIME ONLY if it fails to grow within this time.
- Linder's reserves the right to deny plant exchanges/refunds prior to May 15 depending on plant variety and seasonal conditions.
- Plants must have been installed in the ground to be guaranteed.
- Linder's 2-year guarantee DOES NOT apply to Commercial Accounts.
The following items must be presented for all Linder's guaranteed plant products:
- Itemized register receipt.
- The dead plant material including roots.
Linder's cannot control growing conditions once the plant leaves our care. Linder's is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by insects, animals, weather conditions, neglect, or changing garden conditions.
All other plant materials (annuals, houseplants, bonsai, tropical, pond plants, seasonal crops, etc) are guaranteed to be in good condition (i.e.: pest and disease free) at time of purchase.
LINDER'S RETURN POLICY
Proof of purchase in the form of a Linder's itemized register receipt is required for all returns transactions. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!
- A credit card receipt, credit card statement, or canceled check is not considered valid proof of purchase.
- Sale prices are valid on the day of sale ONLY.
DRY GOODS & OTHER NON-PLANT ITEMS
- May be returned within 14 days IF in original condition and accompanied by itemized register receipt.
- A restocking fee of 15% may be assessed for certain items.
- Opened product will not be accepted for return unless determined faulty by Linder's Customer Service Representatives. (Please see manufacturer's warranty information on product packaging.)
- Seasonal items may not be returned later than 14 days after the Holiday date.
- All seasonal items sold on Clearance Sale are not refundable.
- Flower Marts will honor returns for only those products sold at Flower Mart locations. All other products must be returned to the Garden Center Store.
Linder's recommends that all plant materials be installed in the ground as soon as possible after purchase.
- Plants in original salable condition still in a original container and not installed in the ground may be returned up to 14 days from purchase date if accompanied by an itemized register receipt.
- Plants returned after 14 days will be subject to Linder's assessment of condition, performance and circumstances prior to any approval of exchange or refund.